Pigeons are located in each corner of the planet. Considering the quantity of nuisance they produce, it’s very important to control them. This can be accomplished by adopting a successful pigeon control measure.
Need for hands on pigeons:
The most common problem involving pigeons is that their droppings have a high amount of uric acid which causes discoloration of erosion and paints of metals. In rural areas, pigeons create plenty of problems for farmers. Thus, it’s very important to have a suitable pigeon control strategy.
The most favored pigeon control methods are exception, deterrence, harvest management and population or infest reduction. Various ways exist by which people can stop the aggravation of pigeons. These include:
1. You could also make use of several strong spices such as garlic, pepper and cayenne, which act as deterrents for pigeons and reduce their infestation at the gardens. Natural pigeon control methods don’t harm them .
2. They prevent pigeons from nesting on the roof, ledge or some other habitation area. ‘Defender 4T pigeon spikes’ would be the most effective and economical spikes available for pigeon & bird management.
4. Pigeon deterrents: They offer effective and safe protection against property damage resulting from nesting pigeons.
5. Bird repellents: This bird repellent has 13-inch long plastic foundation together with multiple stainless steel wires which float upwards in 4 different angles. They can be used as physical barriers to prevent pigeon encroachment.
6. Pigeon wires: you could also prefer installing pigeon cables on your patio or courtyard. Pigeon wires are not only affordable, but also very powerful pigeon control tools.
7. Anti-roosting bird spikes: These kinds of spikes, even when glued on to windows and other regions where pigeons thrive, work efficiently. Its protruding pins don’t hurt pigeons but compel them to come across other roosting areas.
Pigeon droppings also contain many pathogens such as bacteria and viruses. Therefore, it will be beneficial for you to embrace some of those above-mentioned pigeon management procedures.